Mitchell is an accomplished executive educator in the areas of strategy development, customer experience and organizational transformation. He currently teaches at the prestigious Schulich School of Business, Executive Education Centre, at York University in the areas of channel management, innovation and change management. As well, Mitchell delivers through his firm, Quanta Consulting Inc., a variety of unique, customized and measurable educational solutions for Fortune 1000 companies in areas such as:
- Advanced approaches to strategy development
- Pain-free change management
- Strategic planning and organizational alignment
- Product life cycle management
- Executing with excellence
- Advanced market and customer analytics
- Proven financial methodologies & tools for non-financiers
- Innovation and problem solving strategies
Quanta’s people-centered learning solutions are tailored to the client’s specific business challenges not generic, ivory-tower content. We only employ facilitators with senior management experience – not trainers – to deliver the curriculum. Our educational programs combine the latest thought leadership from Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Wharton, INSEAD and Schulich business schools with proven and actionable industry best practices including key lessons from the military. Our pedagogy utilizes innovative and fun Action Learning tools such as simulations, case studies and games. Finally, Quanta takes a life-cycle approach to learning, offering post-program content refreshing and tracking.
Quanta Consulting Inc. is now leveraging its extensive client experience and research to offer the following three implementation-ready products, the Strategic Account Survey, the Project Accelerator and the Business Case Builder.
1. Strategic Account Survey
The Strategic Account Survey (SAS) productizes sales management best practices to help teams sell more to existing clients, drive new account penetration, enhance customer satisfaction and improve decision making.
SAS is a packaged analytics, decision making and implementation tool kit used by all sales people in their account management activities. SAS includes a variety of proprietary methodologies, tools, scorecards, action plans and facilitation sessions to help firms answer critical selling and relationship management questions in their highest-priority clients. For example:
- What is our competitive and political position in each strategic account?
- What is the revenue and profit potential (and risk) by account?
- Do we have a compelling, differentiated and relevant value proposition?
- How does my product or solution align with the client’s corporate and individual goals?
- How do I outflank or shut out competition?
SAS is best deployed as a 6 month program of external coaching, analytics, self learning and ongoing decision support. Each salesperson and manager would use a company-branded toolkit (the one-time, per person price is volume dependent) which includes full intellectual property rights and a soft copy version of all the materials.
2. Project Accelerator
Research confirms that over 80% of all strategies fail to be properly executed, resulting in lost market opportunities, wasted investment and damaged careers. Your firm need not suffer this fate.
Introducing the Project Accelerator (PA), a comprehensive suite of tools specifically designed to help businesses and project teams close the strategy-to-performance gap. The PA has been proven to improve communications, troubleshooting & reporting, better manage resources & knowledge, and instill accountability while minimizing stress and errors.
The PA is more than a project management methodology. It is a proprietary toolkit featuring:
- A kick-off workshop
- 3 best practice guides for project leads, executive sponsors and team members
- Project implementation and change management tools
- Monthly on site reviews and troubleshooting support
- Project debrief and summary
PA is purchased for each team member as a company-branded toolkit (the one-time, per person price is volume dependent) which includes full intellectual property rights and a soft copy version of all the materials.
3. Business Case Builder
In an era of tight investment capital, limited resources and conflicting priorities, it is crucial that every unit in an organization understands how to develop a thorough business case so that they can launch a new product, recommend a new process/service or fund a new start-up. Unfortunately, many teams lack the experience, tools and experts to make a compelling case and support this essential activity – until now.
Our Business Case Builder (BCB) is a powerful yet easy-to-use set of templates, tools and best practices that will help you craft a winning business case, including:
- Conduct market sizing, competitive and customer research
- Perform financial analysis including ROI, IRR, Breakeven, Payback and Net Present Value
- Develop strategic recommendations & plans that are aligned to corporate goals and metrics
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Tell a persuasive story to your internal and external audiences
- Create an implementation roadmap
The BCB is purchased for each employee as a company-branded toolkit (the one-time, per person price is volume dependent) which includes full intellectual property rights and a soft copy version of all the materials.
Please contact us at (416) 937 2106 email@example.com if you have any questions or want to discuss a project.